Experience You Need. Attention Your Case Deserves.
Winning Large Verdicts
& Reaching Sizable Settlements For Victims
- Work one-on-one with an experienced trial attorney
- Free initial consultation and case evaluation
- We only get paid if we win your case
Personal Injury Attorney – Helping Victims in San Antonio
San Antonio Personal Injury Lawyer – Fighting For Justice on Behalf of the Injured
- The founder of our law firm, Candelario S. Trevino Jr., is an award-winning lawyer who is known for his impressive trial record.
- Attorney Candelario S. Trevino Jr. was born and raised in San Antonio, so he is committed to helping his community.
- Candelario S. Trevino Jr. was named one of the best lawyers in the greater San Antonio area by a regional magazine.
- He also was honored with the Top Motor Vehicle Verdict award from a local publication.
- Read the Google Plus reviews of our top attorneys to find out why we are known as one of the best law firms in San Antonio.
- Schedule a free consultation to get honest legal advice from the aggressive lawyers on our team.
When you are injured because of another person’s negligence, it’s important to find an experienced personal injury attorney to handle your claim. The lawyers at Trevino Injury Law are committed to providing superior legal services to anyone who has suffered injuries as a result of someone else’s reckless or careless behavior. We understand that being injured can be both physically and mentally overwhelming, which is why we are here to help in any way that we possibly can. Our first priority will be making sure that you have everything that you need to recover from your injuries. Then, we will focus on fighting for the compensation that you deserve. In the meantime, you can devote all of your time and energy to recovering from your injuries as quickly as possible.
We are willing to fight both inside and outside of the courtroom for our clients—we do whatever it takes to recover the compensation that you deserve. Many of the personal injury attorneys advertising as “trial attorneys” rarely step foot in a courtroom, much less try a case. But, the skilled personal injury attorneys at Trevino Injury Law have a history of taking hard cases to trial and winning. Insurance companies know that we are capable of winning in court, which often puts pressure on them to make a fair offer during the settlement negotiations.
The attorneys at Trevino Injury Law are passionate about helping victims in the greater San Antonio area, partly due to the fact that attorney Candelario Trevino Jr. was born and raised here. Our office is conveniently located just West of the I-10 and Culebra Road Exchange near Little Flower Catholic School and Nelson Early Childhood Education Center. This central location allows us to serve personal injury victims throughout the city of San Antonio with ease.
Clients are often concerned that it will be too expensive to work with a personal injury attorney from our firm, but that’s not the case. Every personal injury attorney at Trevino Injury Law works on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t get paid for our legal services unless we successfully recover compensation for you. After all, the last thing that we want personal injury victims to worry about is how they should pay for their legal expenses. Learn more about what it’s like working with our team of skilled attorneys by reading the Google Plus reviews of Trevino Injury Law.
Anyone can become the victim of a devastating car, truck, or motorcycle collision, slip and fall, workplace injury, or dangerous product malfunction. All it takes is a few moments. But in those few moments, victims lives can change forever. Accidents don’t discriminate, and neither do we. If you or a loved one were recently injured in an accident, you have the right to file a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party.To schedule a free consultation with an experienced attorney regarding your case, call 210-255-3088 or fill out the form on our website today.
- Experienced Trial AttorneysOur attorneys have an impressive trial record in complex personal injury cases.
- Personalized AttentionClients work directly with an attorney instead of being passed off to a caseworker.
- Contingency Fee AgreementWe don’t get paid for our legal services unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
Trevino Injury Law has been recognized for excellence by various San Antonio publications, and our skilled attorneys have the legal resources and experience to tackle the most complex cases. We fight tirelessly to recover compensation for our clients. If we’re unable to reach a settlement, we will immediately get to work preparing a convincing case to take to trial.