Bexar County Personal Injury Lawyer – With Deep Ties to the San Antonio Community
- Candelario S. Trevino Jr. is an award-winning attorney who is committed to helping personal injury victims in Bexar County.
- Personal injury victims need a lawyer who will fight tirelessly to recover compensation on their behalf.
- The honest and aggressive attorneys at our law firm are known for winning large verdicts on behalf of clients.
- See why Trevino Injury Law is considered one of the best law firms in Bexar County by reading our Google Plus reviews.
- If you have been injured, schedule a free consultation with one of the top lawyers at our firm today.
People who are injured due to the negligent acts of another person have the right to file a personal injury claim against the at-fault party. With the help of an attorney, these victims may be able to recover compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Although there is no amount of money that can undo the damage done by an injury, compensation can help victims pay for their injury-related expenses and move forward with their lives.
Have you been injured in an accident that was not your fault? If so, it’s important to seek legal representation as soon as possible. Our personal injury attorneys have experience representing clients in cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, workplace injuries, slip and falls, and defective products. Learn more about how the personal injury attorneys at Trevino Injury Law can help by calling us today to schedule a free consultation.
Lawyer – Recovering Compensation on Behalf of Car Accident Victims
Bexar County Car Accident Attorney – Holding Negligent Drivers in Texas Accountable
- Car accident victims should turn to one of the best law firms in Bexar County to handle their personal injury claim.
- Candelario S. Trevino Jr., the founder of Trevino Injury Law, is a top attorney in Bexar County.
- Trevino Injury Law has an award-winning team of attorneys that are ready to hold negligent drivers responsible for their actions.
- Find out how much clients enjoy working with our lawyers by reading the Google Plus reviews of our law firm.
- Schedule a consultation with an honest and aggressive lawyer today to discuss your car accident claim.
Because car accidents happen so frequently, it’s very likely that you will be involved in a crash at some point in your life. But unfortunately, nothing can prepare you for the emotional, physical, and financial toll that a car accident can take on your life.
Car accident victims often suffer from serious injuries, including traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, and broken bones. These injuries cannot only be physically painful, but they can also lead to a great deal of emotional anguish. On top of everything else, car accident victims also have to worry about how to pay for their medical bills and other injury-related expenses. But, if the accident was not your fault, an attorney can fight for the compensation that you need to cover these expenses and more.
If you have been injured in an auto accident, seek legal representation from the personal injury attorneys at Trevino Injury Law right away. Let our attorneys take over the personal injury claim so you can focus solely on your recovery. To schedule a consultation, please call or email us today.
Legal Services – For Motorcyclists Seriously Injured in Crashes
Bexar County Motorcycle Accident Attorney – Seeking Justice For Injured Motorcyclists
- Attorney Candelario Trevino Jr. was named one of the best lawyers in San Antonio by S.A. Scene.
- He was also honored with the Top Motor Vehicle Verdict award.
- See more about the award-winning attorneys at our law firm by reading our Google Plus reviews.
- Motorcycle accident victims need an honest and aggressive lawyer, which is why so many clients choose us over other law firms in Bexar County.
There’s no doubt that every type of traffic accident can lead to serious injuries, but motorcycle accidents often lead to the most devastating, traumatic injuries. This is because motorcyclists do not have the same level of protection that drivers and passengers inside vehicles enjoy. As a result, motorcyclists are often thrown off of their bikes and into the pavement, where they can sustain head injuries, spinal cord injuries, road rash, and fractured bones. Even a motorcyclist who is wearing all of the recommended safety gear at the time of the accident could be seriously injured.
These injuries can completely disrupt a victim’s life. During this difficult time, it’s important to seek legal representation from an experienced personal injury attorney so you can recover the compensation that you need to move forward. Contact the personal injury attorneys at Trevino Injury Law as soon as possible after a motorcycle accident to discuss your case.
Law Firm – Winning Complex Truck Accident Cases in Bexar County
Bexar County Truck Accident Attorney – Offering Extensive Legal Resources And Experience
- Truck accident cases can be complex, which is why it’s important to work with an award-winning attorney from one of the top law firms.
- See why clients choose the attorneys at our law firm by reading some of our Google Plus reviews.
- Candelario S. Trevino Jr. is known as one of the best lawyers in Bexar County because of his passion for helping personal injury victims.
- Schedule a free consultation to meet with an honest and aggressive lawyer in our office about your truck accident case.
There are thousands of trucks on the roads at any given moment. These trucks are crucial to businesses that rely on them to transport goods across the country. But unfortunately, these trucks can also be incredibly dangerous to other drivers on the road.
Trucks are much bigger and heavier than other vehicles, which is why they can cause so much damage in an accident. Many truck accident victims suffer serious, life-changing injuries such as brain injuries and spinal cord injuries. Sadly, many victims sustain fatal injuries as a result of the impact.
Truck accident victims have a lot on their plates—especially if they have suffered a disabling injury. Let our personal injury attorneys help by fighting for the compensation that you deserve. Schedule a free consultation with the team of personal injury attorneys at Trevino Injury Law today to learn more about how we can assist during this trying time.
Civil Law Attorney – Seeking Compensation on Behalf of Injured Workers
Bexar County Workplace Accident Lawyer – Aggressively Advocating For Victims
- The award-winning attorneys at our law firm understand how stressful a workplace accident can be, which is why we will stand by your side throughout the legal process.
- Our clients will receive personalized attention from their lawyer, which is why we are one of the best law firms in Bexar County.
- Learn more about our commitment to our clients by reading the Google Plus reviews of our honest and aggressive lawyers.
- Meet with a top attorney at Trevino Injury Law to learn about your legal options and discuss your case.
Some industries, such as construction and law enforcement, are more dangerous than others, but the reality is that accidents can happen in any type of workplace. If you are ever injured while performing the duties of your job, it’s important to understand your legal rights.
Many people who are injured in workplace accidents can recover compensation by filing a workers’ compensation claim with their employer. However, the amount of compensation that you will be able to recover with this type of claim is limited. For this reason, it’s best to speak to an attorney to determine if there are any other legal options. For example, some injured workers may be able to hold a third party liable for their injuries by filing a personal injury claim.
Let a personal injury attorney at Trevino Injury Law review the details of your case during a free consultation. After learning more about your case, our personal injury attorneys will be able to walk you through your legal options.
General Practice Attorney – Winning Large Verdicts in Product Liability Cases
Bexar County Defective Product Claims Lawyer – Protecting the Rights of Injured Consumers
- To win a product liability claim, it’s important to work with the best lawyers from one of the top law firms in Bexar County.
- Candelario S. Trevino Jr. is an award-winning attorney who is known for recovering compensation for clients in complex cases.
- See what our clients are saying about our attorneys by reading the Google Plus reviews of our law firm.
- Receive honest advice from an aggressive and compassionate lawyer on our team by scheduling a free consultation today.
When a defective product has the potential to injure a large number of people, it usually makes the news, which is why vehicle recalls and defective prescription drugs are often in headlines. But, there are thousands of other defective products that are never in the spotlight, so consumers don’t realize the product is unsafe until they’ve been harmed by it.
Anyone who has been injured by a defective product has the right to file a product liability claim against the party that is responsible for the defect. In some cases, this is the manufacturer of the product, but in others, it can be the designer or even the distributor of the product. Figuring out why the product was defective and who is to blame for the defect is the first of many challenges that victims encounter in product liability cases. Fortunately, the product liability lawyers at Trevino Injury Law can help you overcome these obstacles and recover the compensation that you deserve.
Trial Attorney – Aggressively Fighting Against Negligent Property Owners
Bexar County Premises Liability Lawyer – Representing Clients Injured on Public or Private Property
- The award-winning attorneys at our law firm are committed to providing seeking justice against negligent property owners.
- To win a premises liability case, you will need an aggressive attorney who will fight tirelessly on your behalf.
- Our top lawyers have the legal resources to handle the most complex premises liability cases.
- See how we set ourselves apart from other law firms by reading the honest reviews written by our former clients.
- The best way to learn about your legal options is to schedule a consultation with a lawyer at our firm today.
Premises liability is a legal concept is frequently mentioned in slip and fall and workplace accident cases in San Antonio, Texas.
But, what does it mean? Premises liability refers to a property owner’s responsibility to maintain safe conditions on his property in order to protect his visitors from harm. Property owners that fail to fulfill this legal obligation could be held liable in the event that someone is injured due to an unsafe condition on the property. If it is determined that the property owner is to blame for the accident, he could be ordered to compensate the victim for his medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
If you have been injured on another person’s property, regardless of whether it was private or public property, speak to a personal injury attorney in San Antonio, TX right away. Schedule a free consultation with the personal injury attorneys at Trevino Injury Law to discuss your case in detail and learn more about our practice areas.
Call to Schedule A Consultation With Trevino Injury Law
Schedule a free consultation with our San Antonio personal injury lawyers by calling 210-255-3088 or filling out the form on our website. During the consultation, our dedicated attorneys will provide you with honest legal advice and review your legal options.