Wilson County Personal Injury Lawyer – Offering Experienced Representation To Injury Victims
- Candelario S. Trevino Jr. is an honest and aggressive attorney who is known for his commitment to clients.
- He was once named one of the best lawyers in San Antonio by the S.A. Scene publication.
- Our award-winning attorneys work one-on-one with clients and give them the personalized attention they deserve.
- Read the Google Plus reviews of our law firm to find out why clients believe we are one of the top law firms in Wilson County.
- Schedule a free consultation with a lawyer on our team to discuss your personal injury case today.
People should be held liable if they cause harm to others because of their negligent behavior, and fortunately, they can be with the help of a personal injury attorney. A personal injury attorney deals with civil law cases as opposed to criminal law cases. This means that the defendant in a personal injury case will not be charged or convicted of a crime. However, he may be ordered to compensate the victim for the harm his negligent behavior has caused.
The personal injury attorneys at Trevino Injury Law can assist victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, workplace injuries, and defective products. With our help, these victims may be able to recover compensation for their current and future medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
To schedule a free consultation with the personal injury attorneys at Trevino Injury Law regarding your case, call 210-255-3088 today.
Lawyer – Working Tirelessly to Recover Compensation For Car Accident Victims
Wilson County Car Accident Attorney – Aggressively Advocating for Victims in Texas
- Recovering compensation after a car accident is never easy, but our award-winning lawyers can help.
- You will work one-on-one with an attorney in our office so you always know the status of your case.
- Candelario S. Trevino Jr. is a top lawyer, and the founder of our law firm, who is known for his excellent trial record.
- Read our Google Plus reviews to find out why clients think of us as one of the best law firms in Wilson County.
- Schedule a free consultation to hear honest legal advice and learn about how our attorneys take an aggressive approach to personal injury law.
Car accident victims who were injured due to the negligence of another driver should not be responsible for paying for their medical expenses and lost wages. Luckily, the law agrees. Anyone who has been injured by a negligent driver has the right to file a car accident claim to recover compensation from the at-fault party for their injuries. But, it’s not as easy as it may seem, which is why it’s strongly recommended that you hire a personal injury attorney.
A personal injury attorney can simplify the process of recovering compensation after a car accident. Let an attorney handle the insurance company, gather evidence, prove liability, and fight for the settlement that you deserve. In the meantime, you can focus solely on recovering from the injuries you sustained in the accident. To learn more about filing a car accident claim or to discuss your case, call the personal injury attorneys at Trevino Injury Law today.
Legal Services – Provided by Skilled Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Wilson County Motorcycle Accident Attorney – Helping Motorcyclists Recover Compensation
- It’s important to work with an award-winning lawyer from one of the top law firms in Wilson County after a motorcycle accident.
- Our lawyers are known for being honest with clients and aggressive in the courtroom to reach the best possible outcome in every client’s case.
- Read some of our reviews on Google Plus to get a better idea of what to expect when you work with an attorney at our law firm.
- Don’t delay any longer—schedule a free consultation with our attorneys today!
Motorcyclists are at a huge disadvantage on the road since many motorists have a hard time seeing them. Because of this, motorists often crash into motorcyclists that they didn’t see until it was too late to avoid a collision.
But, this isn’t the only reason why motorcyclists are at a disadvantage every time they hop on their bike. Motorcyclists also don’t have anything protecting them from the road, so if they are thrown off of their bike during an accident, hitting the road is a very real possibility.
Fortunately, motorcyclists are not at a disadvantage when it comes to recovering compensation for their injuries. In fact, they can even gain an advantage over the other party by hiring some of the top personal injury lawyers in San Antonio. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, speak to the lawyers at Trevino Injury Law right away to discuss your legal options.
Law Firm – Fighting Large Trucking Corporations & Insurance Companies On The Behalf Of Truck Accident Injury Victims
Wilson County Truck Accident Attorney – Providing Aggressive Legal Representation
- Our law firm was founded by Candelario S. Trevino Jr., an award-winning attorney who is committed to helping truck accident injury victims in Wilson County.
- Candelario S. Trevino Jr. was recognized as one of the best personal injury lawyers in San Antonio by a local magazine.
- We have become one of the top law firms by being honest with clients and aggressive with defendants.
- Learn more about working with our attorneys by reading some of our Google Plus reviews.
- Then, schedule a free consultation with a truck accident lawyer on our team so we can hear about your case.
A truck accident may seem similar to a car accident, but when it comes to personal injury law, truck accident cases are far more complex than car accident cases. Why? There are multiple parties that could be to blame for a truck accident case, including the truck driver, trucking company, and parts manufacturer. This typically makes it more challenging to prove liability and negotiate a settlement.
These accidents are also more complex because of the severity of the injuries. Victims usually suffer severe injuries in a truck accident, which means calculating the value of the claim and negotiating for a fair settlement becomes more difficult.
Because truck accident cases are so complex, it’s important to let a personal injury attorney handle your claim instead of trying to do it on your own. The personal injury attorneys at Trevino Law Firm will fight tirelessly to recover the compensation that you deserve. Call us today to schedule a free consultation.
Civil Law Attorney – Helping Injured Employees After On-the-Job Accidents
Wilson County Workplace Accident Lawyer – Protecting the Rights of Injured Workers
- The award-winning lawyers at our law firm will work tirelessly to recover as much compensation as possible on your behalf.
- Our honest and aggressive workplace accident attorneys are known for winning large verdicts and reaching sizable settlements.
- Find out what to expect when working with a top lawyer from our firm by reading our Google Plus reviews.
- Every attorney on our team is committed to our clients, which is why we are known as one of the best law firms in Wilson County.
There are millions of nonfatal work injuries reported every year in the U.S. Many of these injuries occur in dangerous industries such as construction, trucking, and law enforcement. But, millions of other injuries occur in industries that are never associated with danger or risk. For this reason, it’s important for every worker to understand their rights after an injury.
There are several ways that an injured worker can recover compensation after a workplace accident. Many injured workers end up filing a workers’ compensation claim with their employer. But a personal injury claim, premises liability claim, or product liability claim may be more appropriate for some workers depending on the nature of the accident and who was at fault.
It’s important to understand the differences between these claims so you know which is right for your case. To learn more about your legal options, schedule a free consultation with the personal injury attorneys at Trevino Injury Law today.
General Practice Attorney – With Extensive Product Liability Experience
Wilson County Defective Product Claims Lawyer – Seeking Justice For Injured Consumers
- The award-winning trial lawyers at our law firm are dedicated to reaching the best possible outcome in your case.
- Clients love the honest and aggressive approach our attorneys take to product liabilty law—read our reviews to see for yourself.
- Trevino Injury Law is different from other law firms because our clients are given personalized attention by their attorney.
- If you have been injured by a defective product, schedule a free consultation with a top lawyer today.
No one ever expects to be injured by a product that is being sold online or in stores, but unfortunately, this happens far too often. A product can be defective for a number of reasons. Some products are defective because of their design, whereas others are defective because of an error that occurred during the manufacturing process. Finally, products can also be defective if they do not have adequate instructions or warning labels printed on the packaging.
Any time one of these defects is present in a product, consumers can be hurt, and someone should be held liable for their injuries. Luckily, victims can hold negligent parties accountable by filing a product liability claim.
If you have been injured due to a defective product, get in touch with the experienced personal injury attorneys at Trevino Injury Law as soon as possible. Our product liability attorneys will immediately get to work to identify the defect and gather the evidence we need to prove liability.
Trial Attorney – Winning Large Verdicts in Premises Liability Cases
Wilson County Premises Liability Lawyer – Committed to Helping Injury Victims
- Our law firm consists of the best premises liability attorneys in Wilson County.
- Clients often leave us reviews to thank our lawyers for their honest advice and aggressive representation.
- Candelario S. Trevino Jr. is an award-winning attorney who has risen to the top in his field due to his excellent trial record.
- Speak to a lawyer from one of the best law firms in Wilson County by calling Trevino Injury Law today.
Property owners are often held liable for accidents that occur on their property. This is because of the premises liability legal concept, which states that a property owner must maintain safe conditions on his property at all times.
Some of the most common types of accidents that occur on other people’s property include slip and falls, stair accidents, elevator accidents, and dog bites. Although the property owner may eventually be held liable, it’s important to note that fault is not automatically assigned to the property owner if an injury occurs on his land. It’s up to the victim to prove that the property owner should be held responsible for the unsafe conditions that led to the victim’s injuries.
Proving liability in a premises liability case can be challenging. Therefore, it’s strongly recommended that you work with a premises liability attorney instead of attempting to recover compensation on your own. Talk to the attorneys at Trevino Injury Law today to learn how we can help.
Schedule A Free Consultation With Trevino Injury Law Today
If you have questions regarding your case or you would like to hear more about how we can help, please schedule a free consultation with a member of our team today. We have years of experience assisting personal injury victims in the Wilson County community. Some of our many practice areas include car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, workplace accidents, and defective product claims. We value the attorney-client relationship, and treat each client as if they were family. Call 210-255-3088 or enter your information into the contact form on our website to reach someone in our office.